Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:52:30 EST
What a weekend!  It was wonderfully crazy at the adoptathon!  So many
different shelters -from the House Rabbit Society to Poodle Rescue to Cat
Rescue to local SPCA's and Animal Control - met a lot of caring, loving
folks that donated their time for the animals....

I wanted to thank the people that helped me: Jill, Jason and Alyssa - your
help was invaluable and means that the 2 fuzzies that need surgeries will
be able to get them ASAP, instead of one at a time as I had originally
planned.  We were able to find 4 ferrets new homes (they filled out the
forms at the store, talked to us for a long time, then came by the shelter
to select a ferret).  I appreciate your donation of 2 days and 8 hours to
help.....

Kathy Goodhart - THANK YOU for the Totally Ferret! I am mailing the check
today, I promise!

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"