From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:48:16 EDT
I know what you're thinking,and that's not what this is about.Sorry guys.
Thought I'd relate a funny story,couldn't we all use one.I was watering the
flowers yesterday and as usual here in river bottom land,we get mud that
sucks,literally.It has almost sucked off my boots and has taken shoes that
were never seen again.The ferrets were awake and looked so pitiful looking
out the screen door,that I decided to let out two at a time to play,with
leashes.That's all I can keep track of at a time.

Taz decided he was going to play in the sprinkler.It was 80,just right for
sprinkler running.While running through the sprinkler,he thought it would
be fun to start digging,so he started digging to China.Where else?  Of
course, Sugar saw this and the mud wrestling match started.Needless to
say,I had two very wet(the sprinkler is still going) and muddy ferrets.They
sure were proud of themselves,until the bath anyway.Fun was had by all.I
laughed myself silly and they were silly.Gotta love those fuzzies.

Sandy, Taz (the winner and still champion), Honey, Sugar (defeated,but
didn't care.), Boris and Tasha