From:
Troy Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 13:36:09 +0000
I received a call this weekend from a woman that has a 3 yr old ferret
with a large tumor on her tail. She cannot afford the surgery cost and
needs a little help.

Does anyone know of a good ferret vet/surgeon in Glendale AZ that will
take donations to fund the surgery to help this little one and her
person? If you do, please email me the information and I'll contact
the vet to work out something, or if this is your vet and you have a
good personal relationship and would be willing to talk to the vet that
would be great. Also, if anyone is willing to donate to help, no amount
is too small.

First we'll need to find the ferret experienced vet for an initial
exam. I'm willing to pay for the exam, but we'll need donations towards
the surgery, which I hope the vet will accept so they can be made
directly to the vet clinic.

Please no negative comments, she's in a bind but wants to get the care
her ferret needs so she is reaching out to try and find the help that
is needed instead of just ignoring the medical problem.

Thanks.
Troy Lynn
www.ferretfamilyservices.org