From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:26:35 EDT
Here is a short story that hopefully wil bring a smile to those who need
it.This is about my musical ferrets.I was sitting watching tv the other
night,when an Irish fiddler came on.Just as this started,my three ferrets
came sliding to a halt in front of my daughters cat.There they stood all in
a row,staring at the cat who was obviously in their way.The cat,probably
feeling a little outnumbered,started boping each ferret on the head with
her paw in time to the music.It looked like she was playing the ferrets.
They put up with this for at least 30 seconds,then they decided the concert
was over for the kitty.They started war dancing,also in time to the
music,and kitty figured higher was better.Well,I was rolling in the
aisles.The other cats couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.Maybe they
thought I was having a fit.Ever since those silly ferrets have come,Mom has
fits now and then.I'll never forget my critter concert.I can see the
marquee now,in concert tonight the famous three ferrets and a cat.  Sandy
and the talented ferts Music hath abilities to excite the froggy critters.