From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 21:00:07 EDT
Someone wrote a while ago about something they used on their itchy ferret.
Jasmine could really use this now,please e-mail me with the product name,or
put it in the FML again.Sorry,I didn't write it down.Any and all
information on adrenal surgery recovery will be welcome.I make Jasmines
appointment tomorrow.You never know when you might get something useful,and
I can always learn more.

To everyone who's lost a friend lately,and it does seem to come in groups,
watch the night sky to see your bud wink at you.My Chelsea winks every
night,and sometimes if I don't pay attention she gives me a pain in the
ankle.I guess I didn't notice I had a weather horse,but the wind didn't
stop blowing till I read that post and noticed it was blowing harder every
day.Well,after all she used the weather control device,her blanket.If I put
it on it wouldn't rain,if I didn't it would.

Sandy,and 3 Ferreteers
Scratch a ferrets back and they'll poof.(fluff,that is)