Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:05:45 -0700
Hi all

Due to da Big Boss throwing lightning storms around I lost contact with my
earth contacts and da messages did not get out.  Sorry for dat.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Felicia.  I gave her da
tour of da place.  She waz kinda put off by a da other little ones running
around but soon got used to da idea.  She waz kinda excited by all da
things we had to do here.  She waz really interested in da Otter Slide.
She waz soon sliding and splashing in da water.  She didn't seem to mind
getting wet at all and waz soon invovled in a water fight with some other
little ones.  Then she would go back and slide again.  She said to tell her
mommie dat she luved her bunches and to send her lots of kisses.  And a
special kiss to auntie too.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Banjo.  As per a special
request Charlie waz here to meet him.  I introduced them and they seemed to
hit it off pretty well.  He even let him help with hiz dryer hose though he
wouldn't let me help.  Hump.  Anyway they went off together to find some
place to hide da hose and then they were going to explore and see all da
attractions.  I seen them a little later and they were going around and
Charlie waz explaining everything and pointing.  Banjo said to tell his
mommie and daddie dat he luved them and to send lots of hugs and kisses.

Another little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Niles.  He waz met
by Sammy and Misty.  They were really interested in all da gossip and news.
They talked and talked for sometime.  They wondered over to da Fruit Bar
and had a snack while they talked.  Then they took him around and showed
him all da attractions and things to do.  They soon wondered over to da
Tube park and were watching them for some time.  He said he would like to
try dat but he said dat he waz going to practivce a little on hiz owna dn
get better at it.  He said to tell hiz mommie dat he missed her to and
luved her and to send lots of hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Timon on da puter.  He waz over at da Dirt Mountain where he
had built him a den there.  I went over and talked to him some.  He seemed
kinda skiddish.  I explained to him dat he needed to get out more and meet
with some of da other ones.  He said dat they kinda frightened him and he
didn't do it often.  I took him over and introduced him to my brothers and
sister.  As usual my sister is kinda bossy but after awhile they did get
along a lot better.  I left him with them an they will take care of him.
He said to tell hiz mommies's dat he luved them to and to send lots of
hugs.

I looked up Junior on da puter.  He waz over at da Crazy Kars and heavily
invovled in a race.  I waited til he waz done and then I went and talked to
him.  I gave him your message.  He said dat he would try to look him up and
I told him I would try to help him a little but I didn' know anything about
horses.  He said dat he had plenty of time here to do it though.  He said
dat he had to get back to hiz race and dat he waz doing well here during
hiz wait.  He said to tell hiz mommie dat he missed her and to send hiz luv
and lots of hugs ad cuddles.

I think I will go and enter da races myself and see how I do.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe

Sandee