From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 15:12:57 -0400
Hi Everyone!

We just wanted to send out a reminder that there is still time to send in
ADV tests if you are planning on bringing your ferrets to the Conference.

I was speaking to Dr. Stephon at Avecon Diagnostics the other day and he
said that it will only take approx.  48 hours after they receive your
test to send results back in an email.  That means you can mail in an
ELISA test sometime in the next week or two and still get your results
back in time to make arrangements for travel.

Oh and don't forget that the Friday Night Ferret Couture show is an ADV
free event, Avecon is donating 2 tests to all models and only those
ferrets in the show will be in attendance.  If your ferts are in the
giving spirit and want to help out the shelter let us know, we still
need a couple of ferret models.  They will get free ADV tests and their
Mommies or Daddies get a Thank you gift from the Shelter. :-)

If anyone has any questions please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter visit
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>