From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 09:33:05 -0700
This was posted on another list and was sent to me by another party that
hoped for some help for the ferrets.  I called and talked to the owner
and got permission to share the need for these ferrets to find a home.

Her youngest child is having allergy issues, so the babies have been
moved to the patio.  The Florida days are getting pretty warm, so they
either need to be placed soon or she will be forced to take them to the
shelter.  She would like to find them a good home if at all possible
due to the high number of ferrets in shelters.

Another thing, one ferret is showing signs of insulinoma, so a vet check
would be wise.  She is trying her best, but is unable to provide vet care
at this time.

If anyone is able to take in these three sweet ferrets and give them the
love and medical care they deserve, please contact the email address
below.  Permission to post email and phone number given.

- Julie

  ---

Contact Kellee at  [log in to unmask]

It is with much regret that due to serious life changes here (becoming
a single mom of three for one and a traveling job ) I can no longer care
for my three loving wonderful fuzzies Snow Chloe and Moe .

I would like to offer them for adoption to a good home cage included
along with accessories to someone who will truly be good to them I will
teach ferret basic care to the new parenst

My ferrets are NOT babies and Chloe is fragile and highly sensitive to
squeakys so a home with young inexperianced animal children is not an
option

There will be a fee negotiatable upon adoption
PLease call me if interested 754-235-9205