From:
- C J England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:36:01 -0400
Everyone,

I just wanted to thank BIG for letting me know how to use the chat room.  I
will try to get in again with my 'lil 3.1 presario 633.  Who knows, maybe it
will work.

Also I wanted to say what an outstanding letter you wrote, Howard.  I wish I
was half as articulate as you are.  Maybe the ferrets would listen to me
then. :-))

And to Bob about the biking story, I was reading and laughing so hard the
whole family gathered around the computer to see what was going on.  Even
the ferts tried to read it, but they kept screwing up the keyboard.  You
know, I could just picture it, 'cause things like that happen around here
all the time.  I would say we were normal before the ferrets, but I'd be
lying!  <BWG>

Lastly, I tried to e-mail Carol Migden using the address given, but it kept
getting sent back as undeliverable.  Does someone know the correct address?
Thanks in advance!

CJ Ladybug with KoKo..." I would never jump out of a backpack!!!"
            & YumYum..." That's 'cause you couldn't fit in it in the first
            place!!!"