From:
- C J England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 13:39:24 -0400
Hi all,
Ive been gone for a while, but have been reading the posts.

1.  Our hearts are with you for your loss of Meltdown.  My babies send a
warm fuzzy kiss and hug to your family.

2.  I hope that artemis (not sure of the real name), does not stop being a
part of this family.  It is very sad to me, that we who have chosen to be
different (owning ferrets, I mean), would flame someone who made a choice.
We may disagree or agree with that choice, but shouldn't we give them that
right, just like we are asking that Ca be given the right to choose ferrets
as pets?  Maybe I am being too logical, when emotion is concerned, but
please can't we be more careful of each other?  This is a forum to learn,
and I'd hate to think anyone was chased away, because they were afraid to
ask questions, being afraid of the response.  We might unintentionally cause
harm to a fuzzie, because of our attitude here.

3.  Going on, koko...aka cute ferret...did you ever get your roomie?  I may
have missed the post.  A friend told me to put tin foil down around the pan
and they won't step on in cause it crinkles.  I haven't done it, was
wondering if any of you pros out there could think of any harm it might do
before I try it.

Anyway, hugs to all fuzzies and keep those funny stories coming.  I cracked
up when I read about the insect collection.  Sorry, I know it was hard on
you... but the story was great!!!!

CJ Ladybug...with KoKo~ "I'll bet we can tunnel under that shiny stuff!"
                & YumYum~ " I wonder what a ladybug would taste like?"