From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 07:23:41 PST
Once again I have to post about my little adopted baby BOB.  It's been a
long 3 months, but I can finally see progress.  As I was getting dressed for
school, I watched him wake up, and proceed to find his brother and sisters
and wake them up for a morning romp....He actually TALKED this morning
*grin* What a happy sound :)

And, my boyfriends little ones came for a visit this weekend.  We let the
babies out for about 20 min.  before we put them in the back room.  Hugs and
kisses all around :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :)