From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:38:47 -0600
My dearest Pandora - #2
It is really great to hear your exploits and learn you rule the roost in
your neighborhood (but do you reallllllllly believe just cause males
whisper sweet nothings in your ear, they are saying it to just you - I
know for a fact you live with other ferrets and I bet he coos to them too)

Of course, this here is Texas.  Not only do we have things bigger than
anywhere else but we also have more of them.  I really wish you could see
what I did to the last herd of water bugs that entered the house, why I
herded them to the left, then I herded them to the right, and got em all
corraled up.  I had to teach FIVE (5) others how this was done.  But I was
up to the job.  It got a little nasty on the end when we all started
fighting over who got which one and Grandma fussed at all the little
drumsticks laying around afterward.

Since you may have whipped your dogs in line, I am today mailing you
Brillo, the chawawa.  I just don't like the little dogs, they're nervous
He comes with a squeaky toy.  He has fought so gallently for it, I have
decided to be my most generous self and let the selfish little brat have
it, I have at least a dozen more and its the only one of mine he bothers

As for the cats, if you wanna see fur, get yourself down here to Texas.
I have the most bushiest fattest gray yellowed eyed stupidest unfun cat
that God put on this green earth.  I have tried everything, EVERYTHING.
she just sits there like a magazine ad and turns her head in a complete
circle as I close in for the attack.  Maybe, just maybe she will raise
a paw at me, then I find it is only to lick her the paw, not to swat at
me.  Its hopeless.  I guess if she gets to smelling, we will know she
has passed away cause we sure ain't gonna know by her "actions".

Also, just for the record, in Grandma's full pride of having made a
ferret-proofed yard for us, I -Mss Perfect- have managed to dig down below
the gradeline of the house and under the lab to where she completely lost
sight of me.  Boy did I know I was "loved" after that episode.  She's still
talking about calling in a cement truck to cover the whole yard up.

And in the evenings after a full days activities, I get to stretch out on
my back with Grandma purring at me.  I don't have a stripe down my tummy
like you nor a white head, but I have expression in my eyes and white feet.
I know the right time to let a little quiver of pleasure run the length of
my body as she is petting me.  I eat just Totally Ferret and ferratone (I
know she exchanged it for Olive Oil but that's okay) and my coat is silky
and smooth and soft and now with winter coming on, I just can't find enough
mirrors around here.

Here's an invite to Texas and a challenge for the title.

Easy Off via
Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  If that is what it takes to be perfect, why am I the one who
          stays in trouble all the time????
Cascade:  Not anyone here has gotten sick over Grandma's kisses, I
          wonder.........
Ajax:  Uncle Dizzy, I now out weigh you, how come I can't pin you like
       you do me?
Dizzy: We English are really swift on the feet, and, of course,
       experienced and are designed for this kinda combat.
Joy:   Well, my body has slimmed down but I need some boob exercise, I
       keep bruising em dragging them around like this