From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:40:09 EST
I would like to be in touch with those who have 24-hour free-roam
ferrets (No Cage).  I am thinking of adopting another ferret and I
have a question:

How do you introduce a new ferret who is not free-roam?

I will not put Rocky back in a cage or he will feel punished by having
another ferret.

Can I let the new ferret roam free from the outset?

Please email me at  [log in to unmask]  (new email address)

Thanks,
shron & Rocky