AnThRaX270 <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:10:29 -0700
After a few days of searching the internet, I have decided to post
on the FML. I have been searching for a web site and (or) contact
information for 2 ferret breeders, one of which I am planning on
buying a kit from within the next 3 or so years.

The first breeder is Pam Van Overloop, I am pretty sure she is a
breeder, if not then im sorry for the trouble. I have not been able
to find out a whole lot about her other than she has very beautiful
fuzzies as seen on the PBS special Ferrets Pursuit of Excellence.

The second person that I am trying to track down is Barbara Anshutz,
owner of Weasels Ferretry or "WF" I think she is based out of Ohio.
Right now I have 6 ferrets 5 of them are personal ferrets and 1 of
them is a foster ferret. Out of my five fur kids 3 of them are rescue
ferrets (don't tell them that, they wont believe you). I will be
looking into getting a private breeder ferret sometime in the next
3 years after we move back to the east coast. If anyone has any
information on Pam or Barbara just post back to the fml or e mail me.

Gerald and Nikki S.
Macy, Rambo, Diesel, Pepsi, Bitsy, and Ms. Boop