From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:41:00 EST
>wolfie used to do the lick-lick-chomp routine, though he's grown out of
>it.  he didn't switch spots, though... he pretty much solely targeted
>inner elbows.
>
>loki has a biting behaviour that i find peculiar... he just gets in these
>obsessive, driven moods where he is bound and determined to chew ont he
>nearest human.  no amount of discipline will deter him when he gets into
>one of these moods, nor is any foamy fry or other chewable toy/treat an
>acceptable substitute.  he will slowly aproach, and just start gnawing.
>scruff and drag him away, and he comes bak more quickly... it's
>*extremely* deliberate, and while not outright agressive (none of the
>quick chomp action i associate with problem biting), it's certainly not
>playful or affectionate, either.

Yep, Poki loves to go after elbows.  When ever it's in front of his face.
Two other will do the gotta do a nip thing.  And one more is a nipper and
gets these moods where he HAS to bite someone.  His head will actually
quiver, and his body goes into hypermode.  It's not over until he gets to
bite.  I can delay it, but it's better to just let him do it and get it
over with.  He does this about once a month.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America