From:
"AnNa M. aDaM sPeAr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 21:30:44 -0600
The latest update has been given to BIG to put up on listserv. It's also at:
http://www.comland.com/ferretlist.html. I decided to go ahead and get an
update done before I left for the holidays. Going to celebrate our first
Thanksgiving as a married couple with my husband's family. Take care of my
kids, Beth! For those of you who STILL don't know what the ferret name list
is all about... check out the web page at:
http://www.comland.com/addferret.html for more info. I reformatted the form
there so that you could add up to five ferrets at one time. Makes things
easier as I see the majority of you have more than one ferret. ANYway, if
you don't have a web browser, email me and I'll 'splain it to ya. I don't
want to take up any more space on the FML than I have to... ya'll must be
getting tired of me.

Happy Thanksgiving, whether you celebrate it or not! :)

Ahn and Jon ("Four whole days with no poop patrol? Sweet bliss...")
Applejuice, Beckett, Max.3 and K-Nack ("What? Does Aunt Beth HAFTA stay
with us??")
Gambit and Rogue ("YEAH!!!! Mommy's coming!!!!")