From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 20:19:17 -0600
To those of you looking for more places to buy pet supplies, I just got a
catalog from my wildlife rehabilitator friend.  It's put out by UPCO (United
Pharmacal Company, Inc.).  The small animal section is a bit...lacking.
They DO have the ferret spongie jumper, a ferret hammock, a ferret exercise
wheel, and a ferret basket playhouse for less than I've seen them anywhere
else.  Anyway, I think this might be a great catalog for shelter owners b/c
they have LOTS of cages including the kind that are three stacked together
with pull out trays and the like.  Not trying to advertise for them, I just
knew some ppl were interested in catalogs.  1-800-254-UPCO or fax
816-233-9696.

Happy New Year!
 Anna and her too large crew