From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:32:32 EDT
I would like to make a public apology to Sandy at the Rabbit Rodent &
Ferret house.  She is taking Penny out of my home because she thinks that
the e-mail I sent out gave off the message that the ferts at the shelter
weren't cared for.  I never meant it to sound like that.  I just thought
that penny would like a home to stay at when she gets better.  The ferrets
at the shelter get as much care as possible.  I am sad to say that after
this experience I will no longer be volunteering to help with these sweet
animals.  All I ever wanted to do is find good homes.  I love these
critters so much, but obviously Sandy does not like me anymore so goodbye
Penny, you are a sweet girl, I wish I could visit you.

Corynne