From:
Shaina O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:53:18 EDT
hey everyone,
I'm quite new to this list, so I'm basically writing to introduce myself
and ask a quick question.  My name is Shaina, I'm 15 years old, and I
live in NJ.  So far, I'm really enjoying this FML~ so much info and you
guys are so nice: giving advice, sharing your ferret stories/info.

I have just a quick question for everyone: my ferrets are kinda bored with
all thier toys.  About once a week, I bring them into my room for a couple
of hours to let them play and they have a blast.  Does anyone have any
suggestions as to any toys I could make or buy so they wont be bored in
their room.  I hate to see them go back into thier cage cause they have
nothing to do.  Please help~ any tips are welcome.

Shaina and the babies Tazzy & G

PS~ thanks to everyone and thier fuzzies for making this list interesting.