From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:18:40 -0500
Well, my birthday present came home yesterday!  I drive a new Taurus Wagon
and the dang cage barely fit on the top, when I pulled into the driveway
and Jim came out, he actually let out this weird little noise, I thought
he was gonna have a heart attack or faint on me!!  I told him it would be
large, but I don't think he was quite prepared.  He takes all this kinda
stuff really well though.  It is actually a little taller than I thought.
I am 5'7 and the top of roof peaks are just about exactly the same height
as me (yep, Jim made me do the height test thing)!!!

I set the cage up last night with new homemade hammies that I purchased
from Aprille just for this special occassion!!!  Jim and Tor went upstairs
to leave me in 'ferret heaven' as they said.  Worse than a kid on Xmas
morning!!  The guys loved it, they tore through cage several times,
actually preferring to investigate the cage instead of running around!

The cage is wonderful, I am so happy with the construction, space and
appearance.  If anyone is considering a new cage, Martin's are a fantastic
value, excellent workmanship.  They do ship, but my cage was custom
designed and a bit too large!!  Skip and Diana are also wonderful people
to deal with, very nice, friendly and completely understanding about how
particular we can be for our babies' home!!

Hugs to all,

Jen and Gang