From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:52:54 -0800
Okay, I just noticed this tonight, when I let the girls out for their
daily romp...Sybill will run a few steps, then list off to the side, catch
herself, plop down onto her stomach for about 20 seconds, then get up and
repeat the process, with fewer or more ferret boings before falling again.

What is this?  Its scaring the *&^% out of me!  My vet is getting a call as
soon as they are open, but in the meantime, what could this be?  She is an
older ferret, probably 4 or 5.  Might this be a glucose thing?  Ugh!  I
dont want her to be sick!

Any help would be appreciated.

cobalt