Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 02:41:02 -0800
Hey Guys!

I am still floating in spam and I just found out I have been either
deleting unopened or blocking some messages from ferret people. PLEASE
put "ferret" in the subject line so I don't miss a message or question.
I am considering killing this account and starting a new one to get
away from this problem (I've already moved my professional email), but
in the meantime, please give me a clue in the subject line so I don't
think you are spam.

I'll be offline for a few days while traveling to the Inland Northwest
Ferret Show in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho (February 3, 2007). I hope to see a
lot of you Northwesterners at the show. Hey, if I can make it through
the ice and snow and thousands of miles, you can as well! Get your butt
over there and gaze at my colorful shirt and be jealous! ;-)

I'll be discussing enrichment at the show and will answer a lot of
basic ferret questions, but I will also have the other presentations
I gave to the vets in Florida, so there will be the possibility of
showing them as well.

I have noted a trend lately. I went to the York show, fighting freezing
rain, snow, and heavy rains. I fought freezing rain in Missouri on my
way to the NAVC in Orlando. I had to make a quick trip to DC for some
ferret research and fought snow. Now, as I leave for Idaho, I have
1700+ miles of snow and ice falling from Missouri to Montana (and
people always wonder why I am always on Bob Time). I can't wait to see
what I'll have to go through on my way to Michigan later in Feb, or on
my way to California in March. Maybe I can put an end to the global
warming problem... I'll be driving through Texas in March. Wanna bet
I'll draw a tornado or two? Maybe I should be "weather.bob".

Bob C [log in to unmask]