From:
Andrew & Carrie Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:18:27 -0500
I have to agree with dawn on how great the ferret store is.  I live in an
area where there is no place to get my kids the supplies they need.  I have
recently purchased the sail boat and the girls are going crazy over it.  I
am also getting pretty good deals on food and such.  The only place I have
near me is Walmart to buy food and the next closest is over an hour away.
They also send great coupons and free stuff.  I recieved a free play house
when I spent $25 on my last order.  Petopia is not a bad place either for
ferret supplies.

My car broke down on the side of the road on my last trip back from florida
with the girls.  We had to sit out side for a few hours waiting for my car
to be fixed.  It wa very hot out and I swore the girls would never have to
go through that again so when I returned home I found the best product at
Petopia.  It is a bag with black fuzzy insiode and a mess window that can
be worn like a back pack.  The girls love it and I can walk into a store
without the really knowing and none so far caring that I have the girls
with me.

I am rambling but I am just very happy that products like these are coming
out and online stores are selling what ferret owners need.

Carrie Batty and Sniffles