From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:20:05 -0600
Well here we go again, even though we are in a bind w/restrictions for
zoning.  Let me offer our help as a stop off point for those ferrets coming
our way.  I can't take any in permanently, but I can't say no to those that
need it either.  We will be relocating to 5 acres down by Colo Sprgs, soon,
after that we will be able to be back to normal and possibly help out with
adoptions and such, but for right now all we can do is temporarily house as
a stop over.  Our phone number is 303-343-6460 and we are in Aurora, CO.

Ferretgal and Ferretguy