From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:03:32 -0600
You I have to agree with Dede.  Why not use a ferret or at least try to in
the rescue.  They are tunnelers and can get into tight spaces, the only
problem would be to get them back out of the rubble safely.  The military
has used them before in wiring airplanes according to history and more
recently was used for a computer wiring glitch at Peterson AFB, CO.

Also wanted to let everybody know that Especially Ferrets website is back
up and running.  Take a look at it and see.

Thanks to all that helped the Utah Ferrets.  I understand that they all
got homes.  We took in 7 of them this morning.  Wish we could have taken
more.

Ferretgal