Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:15:57 -0400
Hello everyone,

Dick Bossart e-mailed me about the post regaring the change in policy at
Liberty Mutual regarding ferrets and I hope there is someone out there that
has a copy of their letter that they can forward to me.  It really helps our
cause here when we can show our lawmakers what the rest of the country and
the world is doing and saying about ferrets.

If there is anyone out there that has a copy, please forward it along to me
at:

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization (CFL)
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062
http://www.ferretnews.org-- CFL Website