From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:52:29 -0400
The Ohio Ferret Shelter Association will have a booth at the Pet Expo at the
IX Center in Cleveland OH, October 24-26.

We will have lots of free information, items for sale, and fuzzies for
petting.

The Ohio Ferret Shelter Association is a group of no-kill ferret rescue and
adoption agencies in the state.  Members include Ferrets Unlimited Ferret
Shelter, North Coast Ferret Shelter, Ferret Sense, Friendly Ferrets,
Ferret's Dream House and Masketeer Ferrets.

The IX Center is located near the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Take the off I71 or I480 and follow the signs.

Stop by and say hello. We look forward to seeing you!

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html