From:
Lori Forrend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 10:39:26 EST
You read a post yesterday that I was thinking of buying a ferret and that I
needed information ... well, someone not so bright person in my office must
have thought that would be a very funny thing to do, because I did not post
that.

I would like to thank Mike McDermott for sending me wonderful information on
fuzzies and helping to clear up my confusion as to why he thought I was
interested in buying a ferret!  I will thank, in advance, others who will
have taken the time to respond before seeing this clarification.

I am proudly owned by three ferrets Mooshi, Eiza and Otis.  They are all
happy and healthy and as mischevious as ever; and we are all very well
educated in clipping, cleaning, poopology and search & seizure of stolen
socks, slippers, TV remote, etc.  We are currently working on behavior
modification <G> it's a slow process ...

Lori