From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 12:19:45 -0700
There are 40 plus little ferrets sitting in a shelter at SAMMY'S
CLUBHOUSE SPOKANE that could really use OUR HELP. Most of these poor
kids are elderly, ill, abused, formerly loved pets. A great majority
of them will end their days at Sammys because no one wants them
anymore...The UN-ADOPTABLES.

They are not asking for much. A bit of love and tender human kindness,
which shelter mom Katt gives them, medical care and food...which YOU
CAN HELP provide. Some of these babies would really love a sponsor.
Katt works full-time, does endless fundraisers out in Spokane and pays
most of the huge costs of running the shelter out of pocket.

We are hosting a Benefit AUCTION, wherein ALL proceeds raised will be
going into Sammy's veterinary account. More ferrets are being dumped
in the shelter every week, with most, if not all, needing immediate
medical care. We really need this auction to be a success, or some of
these precious babies will not make it!! Please- HAVE A HEART, see if
there is anything YOU can do to help these ferrets.

You could donate to the shelters PayPal account at
Their vet is Mt Empire Vet Services, 509-922-6169.
Food they can use is Totally Ferret Active, Zupreem, Dr Fosters and
Smith Active and Uncle Jims Duk Soup.
Gift certificates to ferret.com, Drs Foster and Smith or Pet
Supplies.com would be greatly appreciated.
Or, you could sponsor a ferret in need.

Come and check out and BID on any of the items in our auction. We have
bedding, food, great gift certificates, art, supplements.... QUALITY
items all! Our auction ends Friday, 24th May at 11:45 PM EST and it is
easy and fun to do! Simply click this link:
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7625/show_info

If WE, in the Ferret Community, will not help, who will? Then what
happens? Another refuge for our beloved fuzzies will be forced to
close. Fellow FERRET LOVERS, if you can find it in your hearts to help,
PLEASE DO.

SAMMYS CLUBHOUSE is a registered Ferret Shelter in the state of
Washington and they are working on getting their 501c3 status. There
are 40 some little ferrets whose hearts were broken once before. Do
we really want to break their hearts again?

https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
509-599-3327
SammysClubhouseSpokane
423 South Bowdish Road