From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 21:11:49 -0500
Attention all fuzzies and their humans in the greater St. Louis area and
anyone else who wants to come.  F.U.R.R.Y. (Ferrets Underfoot Running Round
You) will be having a picnic on Saturday, April 19, in Tilles Park, starting
about noon and going until we all get tired and/or bored and go home.  We
hope this will be the first of a series of get-togethers for ferrets and
their humans.  Please make sure that your ferrets are healthy and up to date
on their vaccinations.

Details: Rain date, Saturday, April 26.  Bring food and drink for yourself
and your fuzzies.  If you want to share, that's great, but you don't have
to.  We will not have a barbecue pit this time.

Directions: From Interstate 64 (Highway 40) take the Brentwood Boulevard
exit.  Continue south on Brentwood to Litzsinger.  Turn west on Litzsinger
to McKnight.  The park entrance is on McKnight just north of Litzsinger, on
the west side of the road.  When you enter the park, keep right and do not
take any of the shelter roads.  We will be past Skow Shelter Road, between
Exercise Signs 5 and 6 of the Par Course, on the left (inside) of the loop.

Come one, come all, and bring your ideas for getting a ferret club started
here.  For more information, contact Sara or Kurt Petersen at 314-638-5756
or [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you there with your fuzzbutts!

Sara and Kurt and the nine ferocious fuzzies