From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 05:06:02 -0700
Hi Debbie,
I must have missed your post yesterday.  I was a Licensed Pesticide Tech
with the DOD (Dept. of Defense), for 4 yrs., before that an unlicensed
Tech for 5 yrs.  It depends on the pesticide used.  Some are more residual
than others.  Some are watered in and some or topical, left to dry on
leaves of plant or grass, etc.

Fertilizers can be granules, liquid or come impregnated with other types of
pesticides.  So to be exact in giving you info.  I would have to know what
was put down.  This is for anyone else who may have a question.

Seedy Poo can be Giardia.  Take a very fresh sample to a vet close to you
and have it analyzed.

Dooks