From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:35:17 EST
yesterday's list.  Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter
makes the Wedding Ferrets.  We are the ONLY ones that make them (we also
make Ferret Angels and Ferret Fairies - anyone on the list that happens
to have one of our products can post to the FML and tell others about the
Angel's and Fairies)

These are handmade.  If the Bride is having her gown made she can supply us
with 1/2 yard of the material, so that the Ferret Bride is dressed the same
as the human bride; otherwise we supply the material.  The Groom is wearing
a Tuxedo with cumber bun and bootnier (spelling).

Cost run from $75.00 to $200.00 depending on the custom order.  Payment for
the bride and Groom is made directly to Westside Animal Hospital (the FFIRC
Shelter Veterinarian) to pay medical bills for the Shelter Ferrets.

You Can E-Mail [log in to unmask] for more information and ordering.

These are truly beautiful and make a perfect wedding gift.

Thank you for supporting the Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret
Shelter