From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:01:10 -0800
Hi fellow FML-ers!

I just wanted to share my happiness... I just got my own ferret TODAY!  His
name is Martin and he is a year old.  He is very sweet and I love him very
much.  He travelled the two hours in the car from Portland really well.
His owners took great care of him, just didn't have room for him anymore.
He is such a handsome ferret.  I even got tons of ferret kisses from him.
It was so exciting!!  I'm so happy.  =)

I do have one question, though.  A few times today he has woken up very
suddenly from his sleep, jumped up, and started scratching his fur.  Has
anyone else's ferrets done this?  I was just wondering..

Well, I think that's about it for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with other
things as time goes on.  Everyone take care!!

--Meghan
and Martin, the cutest little ferret ya' ever did see!