From:
Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 20:54:43 +0100
Hi all,
I`ve got a very urgent request for anyone with any breeding experience.

I`ve got a jill, Phoebe - who today (19/5) is 44 days pregnant, with no
signs of labour.

I`ve got an English reference book that states on day 45 the kits will die.
Could anyone please, shed some light on this for me.  How long should i
leave her?  Why do the kits die etc. etc.

I consulted my vet tonight, but unfortunately they do not have the answer.
They have preliminary booked her in for a c-section tomorrow morning if i
decide to go ahead.  Before putting her through an unnecessary surgery, i
need some extremely urgent advice and information on what to do.

Please, please, please respond, as you can probably tell - i`m a touch
anxious ;o)

Thanks to anyone who can guide me the right way :o)

Best wishes,
Jane, Harvey, Katy, Casper, Phoebe & Emil
                             ^. .^
                               *