Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:15:45 EDT
Hello Everyone!
Yesterday my Husband just bought me a Mini Van.  (I haven't had a car in
6 years!)  Anywhooo...I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites or
stores that may sell ferret decor stuff for cars/vans?  Like maybe a cute
ferret frame that goes around the license plate or anything really, doesn't
matter.  I just would like to show my love for ferrets.  Any help would be
appreciated!  Thanks!

Also my youngest Ferret Arnold has lost two back toe nails in the last
month!  I haven't a clue what he is catching his nails on or what exactly
is happening.  I trim their nails regularly and it happens anyway.  They
are no longer allowed to spend the night out in their room.  We now lock
them up at night.  They have their own actual bedroom.  Our former guest
room.  Haahaaha!  All it has in it is a tall table, futon, litter boxes and
their cage.  We searched every inch of carpet in that room for a toe nail
and couldn't find one.  Not even a drop of blood.  The only blood we found
was on their play sack/tube and yet no toe nail in that either.  How
possible is it for Ferrets to pull out their own toe nails on purpose?
I've taken him to the vet and they say he is perfectly healthy.  I don't
want to say Arnold is weird but he is very much a loner.  He also FREAKS
out whenever I take the hammock out of their cage to be washed.  He never
bites out of being mean, so he is not aggressive at all.  He has never been
abused as far as I know.  He almost seems insecure.  Any ideas?  Has anyone
else ever experienced anything like this?  I just want to make sure my
little boy is happy.  His well being is very important to me.

Take care!
Lots of Dooks,
Toni D.
~Harley, Yoshi & Arnold~