From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:35:12 -0500
The Three Rivers Ferret Club is holding a Ferret Show & Conference in
Oakmont, PA, a little outside Pittsburgh this Saturday, March 13.

I'll be there, and I'd love to meet any of you!  Unless it's too warm in
the hall, I'll be wearing a beige sweatshirt with a big painting of a sable
ferret in bright green grass, and probably a name tag too.  You can see my
photo on my home page, linked from the bottom of Ferret Central.  If you
see me, please feel free to say hi!

In addition to specialty rings, games, and vendors, there will be four
educational seminars: Pam Troutman will be holding a demonstration show
ring, Diane Rogers will talk about ferret-related legislation, Dr. Anna
Edling will discuss lupron and urethostomy treatments for adrenal disease,
and I'll be talking about ferret information on the Internet.  At least
three of the four sound great to me, and I hope I can make my talk
interesting too.  :)

--
- Pam Greene                                   | If you were going to found
Ferret Central <http://www.ferretcentral.org/> | a preservation society for