Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:46:27 -0500
I loved the video this morning of the new boy Colt that you just shared
with the FML. What a nice area they have to play. How well behaved your
dog is! And how darling your new boy is.

What a handsome guy too. The too tight collar he once wore was still
obvious from the area you showed us around his neck .I have seen this
on dogs on Animal Planet. But I never saw this on a ferret. Poor baby.

What fun they were having. And I liked how you narrated it...especially
at the very end. Your love for ferrets just shines on through.

Lovely.

Thank you for sharing,

Lisette