Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 21:01:15 -0500
If anyone can get these 2 kids for me I will take them in and adopt
them out See the note below.

Hi Kim, it's Jenn. My partner Deb, told me she saw two ferrets at
Polk today They've been keeping them in a back room. Both reported to
be a year and a half and healthy. I think their time is up. If you
absolutely need us to, we may be able to pull them for you and find
a way to pass them off to you, but it would be a juggling match and
rather inconvenient - don't know when/if we ll be back there soon.
Let me know if/how you want to handle it! I just hate knowing they're
sitting there in that place. Let me know what you decide! ~Jenn*

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/