From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 02:40:44 -0800
Hello,

Chris wrote in about ferret bumper stickers and where to get them or make
them.  I saw blank bumper stickers at officemax.com.  You could order
them on-line.  I'm not sure if they are available at the actual stores,
I haven't looked for them.  I don't know how to print them out on my
computer though.  I have a program that I bought at Best Buy quite a
while ago called Creata Card by American Greetings.  With it you are able
to make cards, banners, business cards, posters, address labels and other
things.  It's really easy to do, but I can't find anywhere on the program
for making and printing out bumper stickers.  Perhaps a newer version
would be up dated with bumper stickers, mine is kinda old.  If anyone
knows anything about this or how to print up bumper stickers on the
computer, let me know.  Great idea by the way, really funny!

suzi