From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:17:04 -0600
Dearest Oscar
Just dropping you a line to please not forget me.

I am working very very hard on Grandma to let me come visit.  I told her if
a man ever lived to be as old as she was, I would try to fix her up with
him.  When that didn't seem to go over well, I told her I bet a man half
her age might even work cause when she is loading the dishwasher and
playing Oldies but Goodies on the radio, she can MOVEEE it.  She said I was
being va-sea-ious, I wasn't, I was using flattery and being very generous
about it too.

I'm dreaming somehow Jeanne Carley will hear of our romance and send for
us to pose for her calander 2000.  Maybe she would have us laying on the
beach, me sipping a soda, your head in my lap; or us strolling in the
moonlight; or window shopping on Bourbon Street; or doing the wardance
chacha style on your boat.  Wouldn't that be just heavenly.

Well, sweet dreams, Oscar, til we meet in real life. <Sign!!!!!!!!!>

Easy Off via
Millie & her escaping, terrorizing, destructive noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  I'll furnish the plane ticket if you'll quit this mooning
around, cheeeeeeeeseeeee
Cascade:  I think it is just so roooomanticccc, love on the internet.
Ajax:  Poosh, that's for sissies, I bet Oscar would rather RUUUUUMBLEEE
Dizzy:  Ajax, you have a LOT to learn about these kinda things, son
Joy:  If Oscar would come here, I could clean his ears for him.