From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 00:50:11 +0000
Krista, I use Gentle Touch, it is a wood pellet litter for cats, I get
it in a 50 lb bag and I think I pay about $8.  You can also go to your
larger local hardware/home improvement stores (like Lowes or Home
Depots).  They sell wood burning stoves and usually carry the wood
pellets people use to start the fires in the stoves with.  They run about
$4 to $6 for a 50 lb bag.  They are made of hard wood and should be ok,
but I'm not sure if they have any additives or chemicals added, anyone
here know more about that than I do?

--
Vicky
"Ferret-Proof isn't"