From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:57:04 EST
Hi Everyone,

Our June 25, 2005 Show is fast approaching.  This show is an ALL
Specialty Points Accurable Show.  As most of you may know, this past
year we had 7 show ferret retirees.  As in every March, we hand out the
retirement gifts to the owners of those ferrets.  This past year was
an engraved sterling silver photo album with velvet backing.  The year
before was a crystal trophy.  Will your ferret be the next one to retire
out?  Well this year, LOS is holding three points accurable shows.

Of course points are not everything, but winning a ribbon is sure nice.
I have several ribbons from all different shows that I proudly put up for
all to see.  If you have never attended a show before....they are a great
way to meet other ferret people, find all kinds of neat ferret products
only found at shows, see your ferret's potential, learn how to clean your
ferret's teeth, clean their ears, clip and buff their nails, also learn
all kinds of new things about ferrets and tricks other ferret owners use.
Our shows are oriented to the exhibitors.  All ferrets are show quality
whether they are breeders, late alters, early alters, shelter or pet
store ferrets.

Our show in June is held at the Leesport Farmer's Market on Route 61 in
Leesport, PA (just outside of Reading, PA).  The show is open to the
public from 11am - 4pm.  Plus we have plenty of vendor space.  So if
you are looking to rent a table the cost is $50 for a single table or $45
for 2 or more for vendors and a $10 discount for shelters or non-profit
vendors.  We have early registration discounts at $12/$10 multiple
entries for registration received by June 1st.  For registrations
received by June 12th the cost is $15/$13 for multiples and for the
last minute registered ferrets it is a flat $15 per entry.

Also we will be holding fun games throughout the day.  Please see our
show page and see our sanitation proceedures for the fun games as well
as the show itself.  We want all to have fun but safety of your ferrets
is always first in our book.  We hope to see you there.  We have attached
our show packet information.  Also you can visit our website for
additional show information at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith