From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:27:13 EST
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I did not send this message yesterday or earlier but I have been
busy digging out the cars out of the 18 inches of snow, so that this
morning we could all go to work.

As some of you may know, it was the last Warm N Fuzzy Show.  Many are
really going to miss the shows in that area and so I received an
overwhelming amount of requests for this area for a show.  L.O.S. has
made a decision to hold a Specialty non-point Show on June 25, 2005 at
the Leesport Farmer's Market.  So here is our show list for 2005.

March 12, 2005 - All Championship Show - at the Fort Washington Pet Expo,
1001 Virginia Drive, Fort Washington, PA from 930am - 7pm.  (points
accurable show)

June 25, 2005 - All Speciality Show - at the Leesport Farmer's Market,
Route 61 at the northend, Leesport, PA from 10am - 5pm.

September 17, 2005 - All Championship Show - at the Holiday Inn
Northeast, 3499 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 from 9am - 6pm.

For show packets or show information you can visit our website at:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/ or email [log in to unmask]
or write to us at Post Office Box 866, Levittown, PA 19058.

Side Note: LOS does not discriminate against anyone wanting to attend
as an exhibitor, spectator or vendor.  All are welcome to come and see
the show.