From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:18:29 +0000
Hi All,

I have tried this before without luck, maybe the second time will work.

I need to set myself up with a good ferret sitter.  I need someone who knows
something about ferrets and would be willing to take care of them for a
extended period if needed.  If you know anyone who can do that in the
Columbia MO area, please let me know.

Nothing too serious at the moment.  I have diverticulitis, an infection in
the gut from a condition known as diverticulosis.  Fortunately, it didn't
perferate my bowel this time, but it is rather nasty.  I get to take
anti-biotics and flagyl.  Oh goody.

But I worry that if something does happen to me, requiring surgery, I need
someone who can look after the gang on a daily basis for 2-3 weeks.

So if you do have a recommendation, please let me know, I would like to get
someone used to the ferts and their routine in case I have to go to the ER
again and don't get out right away.

Thanks,

Margaret
--