From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 19:25:40 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

I am actually caught up at school, with all my reading.  Well, at least for
a day or two anyway.  Or until next class.

I want to again invite anyone interested in a mini-fml party here to let me
know.  I am thinking sometime this fall, and no, I won't limit it to just
regional folks.  Maybe sometime late this fall, November perhaps?

Well, the ferrets are all trading the bug going around the house.  And I am
afraid I am getting it again.  Trying to build everyone up with vitamins and
such.  And I have had to stay in bed cause of my gut again.  Diverticulitis.
I don't recommended it to anyone.

Got some new clear tubing from the Ferret Store.  The guys just love this
stuff.  When you first get it, it is really compacted, so you have to
stretch it all out.  They don't even let me get both ends on the floor
before they start climbing into it.  It is so funny to see, last night I had
around 10 ferrets climbing over and around each other inside this tube,
motoring as fast as they can.

I also recently added a new cage to their room.  I put them in there for
hammocks and such, they don't ever get closed.  But I found one that is
collaspable, with 3 levels.  The ramps can be taken out and it all folds up
like a dog crate.  Very cool.

And of course, with 3 cages all about the same size in the room, they all
tried to sleep in the new one the first night.  It is really amazing how
many ferrets can fit into one hammock!!

Brock is still working out his colour scheme.  I have no idea what we may
end up with.  But Kane the cat says he will never wear a bridle, nope, nada.
LOL!!

Mags and the Mid Missouri Mob
--
The role of the writer is not to say what we all can say,
but what we are unable to say.

Anais Nin