From:
Barbara Hann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:37:50 EST
It is with an extremely heavy heart that we said goodbye to Mr. Peabody
today.  He had a stroke not long ago, and this morning he just gave up.
We took him to the vet, and he was helped on his journey.

Mr. Peabody was a wonderful big albino boy.  He wasn't much for toys, but
boy, could he dance!  I've never seen such a happy animal-he dooked and
danced circles around the rest.  His favorite thing was to try to drag and
stash all humans under the sofa.  He was such a joy.  We were so blessed
to know him.  We will miss his silliness, but it has been a while since
he danced.  We know he's probably giving dancing lessons at the Rainbow
Bridge.

Sandee, please have him look for Ginger, a little cinnamon girl, and
Bullwinkle, an albino boy.  Ginger was our "bumper weasel".  She only
played with one tennis ball, and held it close to her chest, and scooted
backwards.  Bullwinkle had a white and blue ball that he carried
everywhere.  Mr. Peabody has his favorite sleep sack, but he's willing to
share.

We're all broken hearted here, it's so very hard to say goodbye.  Mr.
Peabody, you'll always be in our hearts.  We miss you terribly.

Barb, George, Joe, especially Rocky and the gang