From:
Vanessa Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:45:27 EDT
Hello...I have bad news.  I lost my beloved kitty of 13 years last night.
I have to tell you guys about her because she was so close to the ferrets.
She always put up with their antics despite her health problems, and she
would play chase with them when she was feeling better.  One time around
the apt...ferrets in front...next time around cat in front.  I think she
thought she was just a big ferret.  She was an extraordinary cat...the most
loving I have ever met.  I got her as a kitten when I was just eight or
nine years old.  She grew up with me.  No cat has ever been more loved.
Please keep me and the fuzzies in your thoughts.  Question to ponder...and
I am interested in responses..Are animals capable of love?  If so, how does
it compare to the love humans feel?  I do believe animals are capable of
love...interested in hearing everyone's thought on the subject though.

Kisses,
Vanessa, Lacey, Abby, Zorro, Isabelle