Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 1994 03:42:00 UTC
From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Dixon,

I had a ferret with adrenal disease. Unfortunately, when she was
operated on the vet could not find her adrenal and ended up nicking
her kidney in the process. Emergency surgery was necessary to save
her life and she lost a kidney. She continued to loss fur and her
vulva stayed swollen. Suddenly about a year ago she started to grow
hair again and the swelling in her vulva decreased dramatically. She
regained her energy and became her old playful self again. It was
good having her back. I'm sorry to say that her remaining kidney
failed in Aug. and I had to have her put to sleep. But, yes
remission is possible. Mine was the first I had ever heard of so I
suppose it is possible but rare.

Cindy