Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:38:41 -0400
I've posted on this extensively in the past, as I had a rabbit who lived
successfully with ferrets for 8 and 1/2 years (until he died of old age
last year).  If you search through the archives, you'll find a number of
posts on rabbits living with ferrets.  (Some other people have also had
success with it, under very controlled conditions.  Other people have had
tragedies as a result .. it doesn't work every time).

You can get to the list archives by using the address in the header of
each FML.  They are searchable on various fields, too.

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483