From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:19:00 -0400
>Litter box smell I can live without, but if I scoop and sift the pellets
>daily even that odor isn't strong.  I've made my friends promise to tell
>me if my home smells bad when they walk in the door.  They assure me that
>although they can smell the slight musky scent of the ferrets, it is not
>strong or offensive.

I love it when people come to my house and the first thing they say is,
"Wow.  Your house doesn't stink!"  It really cracks me up because then
the guest is like, "Well, um, I mean, um, you know...." LOL

April and the 8 foot in mouth ferrets!
http://www.gallaty.com

"Madness takes its toll - please have exact change ready."